Monday 16 July 2012

The Garbage King: A Review by Molly Hanham

This is a book that once you pick it up you can’t put it down as the story pulls you in and makes you read on till the very end. I found this book very explanative as it is descriptive of the surroundings and of the people.

When you read this book you get to know what the story is all about and you can relate with the feelings expressed in the book towards the two main characters. Their names are Dani and Mamo who embark on a very exciting adventure in the city of Addis Ababa.

I was told to read this book in class and once I started to read this book I didn’t want to put it down as it grabs you in as a reader and it makes you more aware of the problems in Ethiopia and who people live.

I would rate this book 9/10 as it has a very good way of explaining the problems Dani and Mamo experience in the big city. I would recommend this book to anyone who wants a good read or who wants to read something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment